The Iso Cool Memory Foam Pillow is an innovative pillow that has holes in its foam. This feature makes the pillow lighter compared to other pillows made of solid foam. It allows the pillow to easily return to its original shape after you press it down.
The cover is made with Outlast Adaptive Comfort material. The means the pillow absorbs your body heat, keeping you at a more comfortable temperature all night long.
- Made of visco-elastic memory foam, which gives the pillow its responsive support
- Breathable design
- Easy to care for
- Maintains its shape all night
- Perfect for side sleepers because it keeps their heads in line with their spine
- Phase-change material beads help to regulate the pillow temperature
- Comes in a range of shapes: traditional (standard), gusseted, and contoured
- The cover includes Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® material to help regulate your body temperature
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort material absorbs body heat and feels fresh
- Provides comfortable sleep
- Right out of the package, it feels heavy and hard
- To some, the smell may be bad
Features & Specs
- Cover made of 100% Cotton
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® material with microscopic long-lasting Phase Change Material beads
- Active Air Technology™ for 400% greater airflow
- Visco-elastic memory foam filling
- All sides are stitched with two corded gussets
- Firm support for stomach, back or neck sleepers
- Five inches of thick support
- Plush Memory Foam Core
- Luxurious 300-thread Count Hotel Quality Casing
- Zippered cover to make it easier to remove
- Outer cover is machine-washable and dryable
- Three different designs (Standard, Contour and Gusseted)
- SleepBetter and Iso-Cool are registered trademarks of Carpenter Co.
- High quality foam
- Hypoallergenic cover and filling
- Made in the USA and Imported
One of the great things about the Iso Cool Memory Foam Pillow is that it has three different shapes.
For back sleepers, the traditional one is the best choice; its highly responsive foam won’t allow it to go flat.
For stomach sleepers, the traditional shape Iso Cool Memory Foam Pillow is the best fit of the three options. With this version, their head will sink into the pillow.
However, it’s possible that stomach sleepers may not find the Iso-Cool Pillow comfortable enough. If that’s your case, check out the alternatives below.
For side sleepers, support is important. Since their head is out of natural alignment, it is very important to find the right support. That’s why the gusseted design of the Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow is the best choice.
Recommended for you: Side Sleeper Pro Air Pillow Review
This version maximizes the comfort for side sleepers, since it offers thick and resilient support. It provides protective cushioning for the neck and spine, along with soft padding for the head.
The Iso Cool Pillow contour option is a good choice for side sleepers as well. Its shape gives extra support. One side is higher than the other so that you can choose the height that works best for your neck.
Need some visual aid before buying? Check out this video that explains all the features and specifications of the Iso Cool Memory Foam Pillow:
Want a Iso Cool Memory Foam Pillow?See Price & Availability
How to Use the Iso Cool Memory Foam Pillow & Some Other Things You Should Know
Iso-Cool is a registered trademark of Carpenter Co. which, according to their website, is the world’s largest maker of polyurethane foam and the leading processor of polyester fiber for the bedding industry.
It is recommended to air out your pillow before you use it. Carpenter Co. suggests to let it breathe in a well-ventilated area for at least 24 hours. In case you are hypersensitive to smells associated with foam, it is essential that you follow this advice.
Right out of the package, it tends to feel heavy and hard. This is why it is important to fluff it up and let it sit for a couple of hours; you’ll see how it warms up and acquires a nice shape after a bit.
Iso Cool Pillow Alternatives
If you’re not convinced about this pillow, a good alternative is the ISHOWStore Therapeutic & Ergonomic Pillow, which is also made with memory foam, but its shape is different from the Iso Cool Pillow. The ISHOWStore Therapeutic & Ergonomic Pillow is low and straight on one side and it rises on the other side. It also has a concave area in the center for your head.
Another option is the bamboo pillow, which is a nice alternative for those who don’t like memory foam pillows. It is made of 40% bamboo and 60% polyester. It is perfect for people who like to mold their pillow into a specific shape and height. Click here to check out our Hotel Comfort Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow Review.
There is also the Best Cervical Orthopedic. It is an adjustable pillow that is specially designed to meet the needs of the back sleeper. It comes with a neck roll to create a customized effect, as well as adjustable memory cluster fiber on the sides. There are so many options to adjust this pillow that it feels like it has unlimited possibilities to fit your neck preferences.
Does The Iso Cool Pillow Live Up to the Hype?
Most customers seem to agree that it is a great pillow. Some even claim that the Iso Cool Pillow is the best pillow they have ever purchased.
People are fascinated with its immediate comfort and with the fact that you never have to flip it because of its phase-change material bead technology that detects the body temperature and absorbs heat, keeping you cool when your face is hot and radiating heat back to you when your face is cold.
The Iso Cool Memory Foam Pillow is good for side sleepers. It won’t change its shape, even if you toss and turn during the night. It is easy to use and, thanks to its size, it gives you many options to sleep however you want. All in all, we recommend that you give the Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow a try today and start sleeping better.